Teleconferencing.net is a leading provider of telecommunications services. We have developed teleconferencing.net, a Conferencing site, at www.teleconferencing.net to provide you with access to these services. We understand your need for privacy when using the Web for your communication. This policy discloses teleconferencing.net practices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of user information collected through the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing website and through your use of Teleconferencing.net services.
1. NOTICE. In connection with the operation of the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing site we will ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("PersonalInformation") when, among other things, you register on the Teleconferencing.netConferencing site, use one of our services, fill out a survey, make a request for information, or enter a sweepstakes or contest through the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing site. We will use the Personal Information that you provide us in these circumstances to operate the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing site, to provide and deliver for services to satisfy Worldvox legitimate business interests, such as customer analysis and internal marketing study and analysis, and to provide information that you request from the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing site("Primary Use"). Unless you instruct us not to do so, Teleconferencing.net Communications may also use the Personal Information that you provide us to contact you regarding additional or new services and features offered by Teleconferencing.net Communications, special offers by Teleconferencing.net Communications or important information regarding the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing service ("Teleconferencing.net Conferencing Secondary Use"). Teleconferencing.net Communications and Worldvox will not share your Personal Information with other companies that are not directly related to the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing or the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing site ("Third Party Secondary Use"). Worldvox and Teleconferencing.net Communications may provide Personal Information to vendors that assist Worldvox and Teleconferencing.net Communications in processing the information. Worldvox and Teleconferencing.net require such vendors to enter into agreements with us prohibiting disclosure of the information to others and restricting its use to providing the contracted services of the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing service.
2. CHOICE. As noted above in Section 1, we will not use your Personal Information for any Secondary Uses if you choose not to participate in such Secondary Uses. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from us by following the instructions included in the informational or promotional mail itself.
3. ACCESS. When you register to use any of the services offered by the Teleconferencing.netConferencing service, Teleconferencing.net will send you a confirmation of your registration showing the Personal Information that we obtained from your registration. Also, we will take reasonable steps to give you the opportunity to correct inaccuracies in the Personal Information we retain concerning you and delete Personal Information concerning you upon your request.
4. SECURITY. The Personal Information that we collect from you is stored in operating environments that employ reasonable security measures and that are not available to the general public. In the case of credit card numbers and other financial information, your Personal Information is encrypted for even greater protection. Worldvox is not responsible, however, for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures, in the absence of negligence on the part of Worldvox. Further, the other sites that you may access through the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing site may have different security practices and you should familiarize yourself with those practices. You are responsible for the confidentiality and security of passwords that the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing issues to you. If you believe that a third party has obtained your password in an unauthorized manner, please notify us promptly.
6. DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES. We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users, (c) to protect the personal safety of our users or the public, or (d) in connection with a merger, consolidation or sale of substantial assets of Worldvox. As we continue to develop our business, we might buy or sell assets related to our business. In such transactions Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Worldvox or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Personal Information will be one of the transferred assets.
7. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. Please understand that, in addition to collecting Personal Information, Worldvox will also gather information that does not personally identify you regarding your use of the Teleconferencing.net Conferencing site ("Anonymous Information"). The Anonymous Information that we collect regarding your use of the Teleconferencing.netConferencing site may be used by us to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts on the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing site, for improving the services we offer to you, to improve the Teleconferencing.net Prepaid Conferencing site. Generally, you will not be aware when such Anonymous Information is being collected about you - it may be collected in various ways, such as through traffic data or direct surveys of our customers and may entail the use of, among other things, cookies, IP addresses, or other numeric codes used to identify the computer or other device used to access our site.
11. CONTACT US. If at any time you believe that Teleconferencing.net has not followed the above policy, or if you would like your information deleted from our system, please contact us via email at info@Teleconferencing.net